Walnut Creek-Smith Douglas Homes
Hours Call for Information
- Resident Activities
- Tennis Courts
- Walnut Creek County Park
- Ballantyne-area shopping and entertainment
- Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Regal Stonecrest
From 485/Johnston Road - Travel I-485 South to Exit 61 (Johnston Road/Highway 521). Continue south for 11.6 miles, and turn left at the entrance on Walnut Creek Parkway. From 485/Providence Road - Travel south on Providence Road 10 miles to NC-75W/W South Main Street in Waxhaw, and turn right. Travel 5 miles to US-521 N; turn right. The entrance at Walnut Creek Parkway is .2 miles ahead on the right. GPS Coordinates: 34.910502, -80.812912
Beautifully situated along Twelve Mile Creek
• Enjoy the personal retreat designed around nature’s calming elements
• Professionally designed skate park for skateboarders and in-line skaters of all ability levels.
• Six lighted baseball/softball fields brings the home team to your community.
• Multi use soccer fields are available for use by all ages.
• Located right across the South Carolina border.
• Park, Playground, Pool, Clubhouse.