Walnut Creek-Bonterra Builders
Hours Tuesday thru Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday & Monday 1pm - 6pm View Available Homes Click to View
- Resident Activities
- Tennis Courts
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Indian Land (SC) Schools
- Walnut Creek County Park
- Ballantyne-area shopping and entertainment
- Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Regal Stonecrest
Take Interstate 485 east to Exit 61 / Johnston Road. Turn right onto Johnston Road (Rte. 521). Follow Rte. 521 about 9 miles and turn left onto Jim Wilson Road. Go about 2.7 miles and turn right onto Cortland Road at Walnut Creek.
- An 868-acre master-planned community
- Minutes from Ballantyne and I-485
- Enjoy the historic and natural beauty of Twelve Mile Creek
- Community has six lighted baseball and softball fields, soccer fields, two hard court tennis courts, junior courts/pickle ball courts and two children’s playgrounds