704-488-5101 or 803-366-4588
Hours Mon. - Sat.: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun.: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. View Available Homes Click to View
- Boat Launch
- Hike/Bike Trails
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Rock Hill (SC) schools
- Giordana Velodrome bicycle race track
- Rock Hill Outdoor Center
- Novant Health BMX Supercross Track
- Main Street Children’s Museum
- Future river district with shops and restaurants
- Riverwalk mountain bike trails
- YMCA coming soon
508 Jones Mill Lane
Rock Hill, SC 29730
From Charlotte: Take I-77S to Exit 83. Turn left onto Sutton Road. Turn right onto US 21 / Cherry Road and turn left onto Dunkins Ferry Road immediately after crossing the Catawba River. Turn right onto Terrace Park and right onto Rapid Run. Turn right onto Herrons Ferry and right onto Jones Mill Lane.
- Located on the idyllic banks of the Catawba River
- Enjoy a two-plus-mile-long walking trail along the river
- Walking trails are connected to the Carolina Thread Trail system
- Nestled in a master-planned community with office space, athletic fields and homes connected by pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streetscapes and trails
- Fishing locations available along the riverfront trails
- Kayak and canoe launch available