Hours By Appointment Only
- Old Growth Tree Cover Throughout the Neighborhood - No Clear Cutting
- New Homes Plan with Home Offices, Planning Centers, Outdoor Living Space and Guest Suites
- Exclusive Neighborhood With a Collection of Master Suite on Main and Upper Level
- Modern Craftsman and Farmhouse Styles
- Features Designed and Included to Make Each Home Unique.
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Dobys Bridge Elementary
Banks Trail Middle
Catawba Ridge High
- Dining, Shopping and Fun Nearby - Kingsley, Ann Springs Close Greenway and the Catawba River
- Minutes to Historic Fort Mill, Baxter, Ballantyne and Indian Land
The community is located on Ft Mill Southern Bypass across from the new Catawba Ridge High School near Dobys Bridge Rd.
It begins as you turn into the neighborhood, leaning gently into a curve that invites you to see that here nature is respected. A mature forest yielding to an intentional purpose, cleared only to make room for grandness.
Explore homes that are framed by the natural wooded environment, with exteriors that complement the forested views. Homes that will include spaces that fit your lifestyle, like extra guest suites on the main level or spacious home offices, and lots of extra storage for short or long term protection. Standard is the expected luxury and abundance Evans Coghill is known for: Large and beautiful gourmet kitchens, gathering spots that make sense and flow into each other. Outdoor living, bonus rooms, and so many more touches that elevate the sense of retreat, accenting the quality workmanship evident in this enclave of exceptionally designed homes.