Office: 704-243-7573 (cell) 704-779-1146
Hours Sun.-Mon.: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues.-Sat.: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Club House
- Hike/Bike Trails
- Resident Activities
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Union County (NC) Schools
- McAlpine Creek Park
- Cinebarre Movie Theater
- Arboretum shopping, dining and entertainment
- Promenade on Providence shopping, dining and entertainment
- Weddington Swim and Racquet Club
4028 Pinebrook Lane
Waxhaw, NC 28173
Take I-485 East to Exit 57 Providence Rd South toward Waxhaw. Proceed to Kensington and turn right. Stay straight on Kensington through the light and enter MillBridge at the second entrance on the left. Cross the bridge and the model home is located on the right.
Or take Johnston Rd/Hwy 521 South to Jim Wilson Road. MillBridge entrance is on the right in 2 miles.
- Resident’s Clubhouse has fitness center and movie theater room
- 60-acre town park and central gathering areas
- Home to the Charlotte region’s only covered bridge, mill and waterwheel
- Greenway trails and sidewalks on both side of tree-lined streets
- Energy Star certified homes