McLean - South Shore
Hours Tue. - Sat. 11 am - 5 pm; Sun. - Mon. 1 pm - 5 pm View Available Homes Click to View
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Hike/Bike Trails
- Water Recreation
- Connected to Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- Connected to Carolina Threads Seven Oaks Preserve Trail) 2.8 miles of Shoreline.
- 7 minutes to Historic Downtown Belmont (sidewalk cafes, boutiques, etc.)
- 30 minutes to Uptown Charlotte
McLean Information Center: 176 Armstrong Rd. Belmont, NC 28012
Directions: 1-85 to exit 27 towards Belmont. (Following signs to stay on Rte. 273 will bring you to McLean with turns as follows) From I-85 travel 1.3 miles to (L) on RL Stowe Rd. At 1st light make a (L) on South Pointe Rd. 3.3 miles to (R) on Armstrong Rd. Continue 2 miles to McLean information center on (R).
- 130 Acres of Green Space (Parks & Trails)
- 10 Acre City of Belmont Public Park
- 5 Miles of Shoreline, and Three Scenic Ponds for fishing
- Walk to Slips at nearby full service Harbortowne Marina