Hours Sun. - Mon.: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues. - Sat.: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. View Available Homes Click to View
- Club House
- Fitness Center
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Union County (NC) Schools
- McAlpine Creek Park
- Cinebarre Movie Theater
- Arboretum shopping, dining and entertainment
- Promenade on Providence shopping, dining and entertainment
- Weddington Swim and Racquet Club
Take I-485 to Exit 49 (Idlewild Rd). Go East toward Monroe for 3.5 miles. Idlewild Rd becomes Secrest Shortcut Rd. Entrance to Bonterra Village is on the left at Saratoga Blvd. Once inside the community, turn Left onto Belmont Stakes Ave, near the end of Belmont Stakes, turn Right onto Saratoga Blvd and then take an immediate Left onto Back Stretch Blvd. At the stop sign, turn Left onto Painted Horse Drive.
- Convenient to I-485 and Highway 74
- Equestrian-themed community featuring green pastures and horse stables
- Lofty porches, open sidewalks and boulevards allowing for evening strolls
- Walking and riding trails wind through natural settings
- Variety of home styles to chose from