Hours By Appointment Only
- Hike/Bike Trails
Residents of this community are served by the following school district and can be contacted for specific school assignments.
Iredell County Schools
- A quaint main street of shops, wide sidewalks, coffee shop, community library, pedestrian and bike friendly!
- Open space with festivals, jugglers, croquet matches and outdoor concerts.
- Miles of greenways and walking trails, for a total of 19.
- Davidson College has a certified arboretum and remarkable group of students and professors .. 2004 Smart Growth Award winner for the overall excellence in town planning and design….and it shows.
20 miles north of Charlotte
I-77 North to Exit 25. Rt. On Sam Furr Rd (Hwy 73E), left on Davidson Concord Rd. At roundabout take 1st exit onto E. Rocky River Rd. Turn left on Shearers, Rt. Onto Anniston Way, rt. On Burnell, left on Walking Horse rt. On Overlook Ridge Ln.
- Lovely cul-de-sac
- Nine oversized homesites from .76 acre to 1.92 acre
- Some of the most desirable homesites in Anniston
- Seven innovated home plans to choose from
- Enjoy the PaddleFest on Lake Davidson Preserve
- Canoe, Fish, Boat, Sail or Ski in the near by Lake Norman
- Semi custom builder
- A builder who listens
- 26 years of experience building homes